Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Moscato Report

This past weekend my family drove out to Florida to celebrate a belated Father's Day at my house! Our humble, 3 bedroom house took on 6 extra adults and a 3 month old. It was fun times. My driveway was full of cars, my house was full of family, and my kitchen was full of foods I don't allow myself to eat on a normal basis. The weekend ended, as they all do, and the cars drove away taking dem rowdy cajuns back to Louisiana. But LAWD the things that remained in my kitchen! Especially those things of "beverage" nature.

Of particular interest to me was an unopened bottle of Moscato. What was I going to do with it??

(Can we please take a moment to observe this bottle? Mkay thanks.)

I know, I know, you're over there screaming, "DRINK IT!?" Sure, if your mom leaves a full (and very artistic) bottle of Moscato at your place, pour yourself a big glass. OR you can spend hours searching through pinterest for more creative consumtion solutions...like me :).

So it is my pleasure to bring to you on this "Throwback Thursday": The Moscato Report...or things to do with the Moscato your mom left.

Option #1: Mini Mango Moscato






Option #2: Lemon Herb Moscato Chicken




CLICK HERE FOR RECIPE


Option #3: Moscato Wine Cake

















Today, throwback some Moscato and hey, be creative with it!

-Sarah-with-an-H

No comments:

Post a Comment